JellyPages.com

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Goodbye is suck

What's the point of having someone there for you?
To make sure that you're not alone
And what's the point when they go?
You only left by loneliness and lost
This world has been created with proportionality
There's yin and yang
Good and bad
Strong and weak
Big and small
Day and night
Love and hate
Happy and sad
Bright and dark
Hello and goodbye
I hate goodbye, I hate watching someone leaves me, for a moment or for a good
I remember the words from PeterPan movie, it's like
"Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting"
Either do I, i don't like goodbye
But someone told me that if you ready to have one, you must ready to lost it too.
I know. All people do
But the feeling when you left by someone you care about is just so hurt that they are no longer there for you.
The feeling when you left with the memories playing on your head repeatedly
And you can't feed your head with the new ones, that's suck.
You seemed like you trapped in that. Stuck on that.
Yeah, goodbye is suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment