JellyPages.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

NP : A Face To Call Home - John Mayer

--
And my mind is going all the way to this one person.
Someone I love to hear all the stories from. Someone I love to share all the stories to.

Maybe it is true that home could change from four walls and roofs into a body, two legs, two arms, a face. They said home supposed to be a place where you feel safe and sound and loved right?

I feel safe and sound with him just unlike the other, well then he is a home.

Specifically, those eyes which could drown me into the infinity. 
Specifically, those lips that show the beauty of constellation. 
Specifically, that face that formed by flawless atoms I wanna have too inside me. 
Specifically that smile that could make all my problems “poof!” disappear just as simple as that 
and in a second I know that everything is going to be fine with him.

Like all of sudden he become things in my 2 AM or 8 AM or 1 PM or 7 PM or every second thoughts

I mean how could it be that easy?

I guess we know the answer.

Simply, because he is a home.

--23.05.16--  
oh this is my 8 PM thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment